On Mon, Jul 11, 2016 at 9:37 AM, Raphael Groner
<raph...@fedoraproject.org> wrote:

> Why is it possible to give +1 to stable packages? Bodhi may deny or at least
> impede such actions, -1 or neutral comments should be still possible though
> for users having issues.

I disagree with allowing -1. At best, it's meaningless after a package
is in stable, and may actually cause problems through confusion.

I think disallowing *any* kind of comments after a package is in
stable would be ok -- the comment field could be replaced with a link
that points to a Bugzilla form prepopulated with the correct product,
component, version, and a link to the update in the description.