Hi,

On Mon, Jul 11, 2016 at 12:26 PM, Ville Skyttä <ville.sky...@iki.fi> wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 11, 2016 at 9:37 AM, Raphael Groner
> <raph...@fedoraproject.org> wrote:
>
>> Why is it possible to give +1 to stable packages? Bodhi may deny or at least
>> impede such actions, -1 or neutral comments should be still possible though
>> for users having issues.
>
> I disagree with allowing -1. At best, it's meaningless after a package
> is in stable, and may actually cause problems through confusion.
>
> I think disallowing *any* kind of comments after a package is in
> stable would be ok -- the comment field could be replaced with a link
> that points to a Bugzilla form prepopulated with the correct product,
> component, version, and a link to the update in the description.

Any kind of feedback after package gets into updates repository should
be denied, I can't think of a case where package moves to updates
repository and bodhi still allows to add comments/karma. Any feedback
after that can be either reported in bugzilla or to the package
maintainers directly. Its not like providing positive or negative
karma will make any changes to already pushed package to updates
repository.

Regards,
Parag.