On Mon, Jul 11, 2016 at 10:19 AM, Dave Love <d.l...@liverpool.ac.uk> wrote:

> I didn't realize that this automation actually got things pushed rather
> than simply marked as able to be pushed.  That's likely documented,
> though I haven't had time to check the documentation, and presumably
> it's my fault.  However, I guess it's not sufficiently obvious to new
> maintainers and I think it's wrong for it to be the default in bodhi.

It's very simple to control whether something is pushed automatically, and
it's also easy
to control the amount of karma required for the automatic push.  Not only
is it documented, it is in the file you
modify when submitting the update.  You have to READ.  If you are
submitting updates it is assumed you
understand what you are doing.  LGTM is Looks Good To Me.