Vít Ondruch <vondr...@redhat.com> wrote:
> Dne 10. 01. 19 v 20:47 Artur Iwicki napsal(a):
> > - Now that I've mentioned it, maybe we should add something like "fedpkg
> > fas-login"? Personally I've put "alias koji-init='kinit
> > my-fas-acco...@my-domain.org'" in my .bashrc, because looking up how to
> > solve the "koji says I'm unauthenticated" error got boring after the third
> > time.
>
> If you used Gnome Online Accounts, you would not need commands/scripts
> like this.

I've seen that mentioned a few times. What exactly is this "Gnome
Online Accounts", and is there a reasonable way I can use it without
having to endure the rest of Gnome 3?

I want my FAS passkey stored in a keyring, encrypted with a master
passphrase, and I don't want to have to authenticate in advance with a
separate command. When I do for example "fedpkg build", I want to be
prompted for the master passphrase to unlock the keyring, unless the
keyring is already open. Then the FAS passkey shall be fetched from
the keyring and used in the Kerberos authentication, while the master
passphrase never leaves my workstation. But I don't want this at the
cost of having my productivity hampered by Gnome 3.

I have poked around trying to find some "Online Accounts" program or
package, but I didn't find anything I could run from another desktop.

Björn Persson