On 9/8/19 3:57 AM, vvs vvs wrote:
Other distributions might drop it or not, we'll see. At least Debian is not
dropping it yet. But this is a moot point now. After all those discussions I
see that nobody really cares about user interests here. At least in Debian's
case they stated that their users interests is of utmost priority to them in
contrast to just useless technical innovation. And I'm not a proponent of
consumerism. So take it lightly.

You seem to be missing the point. This is a volunteer project and at this time there is no one volunteering to maintain the i686 architecture. There appear to be some users, but very few.
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mirrormanager/statistics/2019-09-08/archs
(Yes, I know about accuracy of these statistics, but the ratio is clear.)