It may be that my setup is different from yours. I installed os882 on an XO-1 and booted; then installed q2f04rc.rom and booted. So far, the various logs from powerd are all reporting 'Full' (the XO-1 is plugged in to A/C). I will wait and see if the battery charge goes down with time.

By the way, on a different XO-1 which first had q2e48.rom installed, then had os882 installed -- (without a prior EC reset having been done by pulling the battery) -- at the ok prompt the green native keyboard was unresponsive (nothing typed in showed up; nor was it recognized). I had to reboot with an external USB keyboard plugged in -- then I could enter text at the ok prompt from the external keyboard. [This XO_1 never had q2f04rc applied.]

mikus