On Thu, Mar 22, 2012 at 8:21 PM, Sébastien Bourdeauducq <
sebastien.bourdeaud...@lekernel.net> wrote:

> * what is the purpose of R229? (pull-up on the gate of the MOSFET
> controlling the power LED)

A pullup can make D1 ON when in manufacturing mode[default] which is
actually for diagnosis to know if power supply circuits work well in
factory while/before no any f/w ported in.

* if we want to experiment with a DVI input, the clock signal (currently on
> W14/Y14) should be connected to pins with a dedicated route to the global
> clock buffers (BUFG). Pins W12/Y12 look like good candidates for a swap
> (there are already 2 other BUFG-capable pins on the expansion headers).

Nice suggestion ! Swapped. :-)
applied to:
http://downloads.qi-hardware.com/hardware/milkymist_one/sch/20120323/Milkymist%20One%20R4%20-%2020120323.pdf

Thanks,