Guess what - we don't always put them out there because - tada - we don't
use them! What goes out on the backend is a stripped down version of
libraries we require. Given the huge number of libraries people provide
(looking at the bigger, beyond OMPI picture), it consumes a lot of limited
disk space to install every library on every node. So sometimes we build our
own rpm's to pick up only what we need.

As long as --without-rdmacm --without-ibcm are present, then we are happy.

FYI
I recently added options that allow enable/disable all the *cm stuff:

 --enable-openib-ibcm    Enable Open Fabrics IBCM support in openib BTL
                         (default: enabled)
 --enable-openib-rdmacm  Enable Open Fabrics RDMACM support in openib BTL
                         (default: enabled)