WHAT: Rename libopen-rte to be libompi-rte (and probably other supporting text)

WHY: ORTE is really quite specific to OMPI. We decided long ago that ORTE would not split off from OMPI, and it has been specifically tailored for OMPI. Indeed, Ralph has recently been expanding "ORTE" to "OMPI Run Time Environment". So let's name the library what it really is.

WHERE: See attached patch; basically, a bunch of Makefile.am's

WHEN: Before v1.3

TIMEOUT: Teleconference, Tues 11 Nov 2008

The change is fairly minor, and 98% of OMPI users won't notice. Only those who are not using wrapper compilers properly will notice the change (and they should be using the wrapper compilers; we strongly recommended that everyone either directly use the wrapper compilers to compile/link their apps, or use the wrappers to get the required flags [including library names] to compile/link their apps).

I don't know if Sun has any policies about library name changes between versions, or if it'll create problems since CT8 has already been released. As a history note, we changed this library name in v1.2 from "liborte" to "libopen-rte". This would be another change.