On Nov 30, 2009, at 10:48 AM, Sylvain Jeaugey wrote:

About my previous e-mail, I was wrong about all components having a 0
priority : it was based on default parameters reported by "ompi_info -a |
grep routed". It seems that the truth is not always in ompi_info ...

ompi_info *does* always report the truth. Those values are what the run-time thinks they are currently set to -- either via environment, file, or whatever other mechanism. You might want to check your setup and see if they're being set via an unexpected mechanism...? Try using the "--parsable" switch and grep for "data_source" to see where values are getting set from.