The only issue with that is it implies there is a param that can be adjusted -
and there isn't. So it can confuse a user - or even a developer, as it did here.

I should think we wouldn't want MCA to automatically add any parameter. If the
component doesn't register it, then it shouldn't exist. The MCA can just track
a value without defining it as a visible param.

True?