This is not a bug, it's a feature.  :-)

The MCA base automatically adds a priority MCA parameter for every component.

On Dec 1, 2009, at 7:40 AM, Ralph Castain wrote:

I'm afraid Sylvain is right, and we have a bug in ompi_info:

MCA routed: parameter "routed_binomial_priority" (current value: <0>, data source: default value) MCA routed: parameter "routed_cm_priority" (current value: <0>, data source: default value) MCA routed: parameter "routed_direct_priority" (current value: <0>, data source: default value) MCA routed: parameter "routed_linear_priority" (current value: <0>, data source: default value) MCA routed: parameter "routed_radix_priority" (current value: <0>, data source: default value) MCA routed: parameter "routed_slave_priority" (current value: <0>, data source: default value)

Those params do not exist in the code base. I think we -assume- that every component will have an MCA param for setting priority, but most of the ORTE ones do not.

We'll need to review ompi_info and fix this.