From: r...@open-mpi.org
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2012 11:50:28 -0700
To: de...@open-mpi.org
Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] process kill signal 59

Yeah, you're using too much memory for the shared memory system. Run with -mca
btl ^sm on your cmd line - it'll run slower, but you probably don't have a
choice.

On Oct 30, 2012, at 11:38 AM, Sandra Guija <sgu...@hotmail.com> wrote:yes I
think is related with my program too, when I run 1000x1000 matrix
multiplication, the program works.when I run the 10,000 matrix only on one
machine  I got this:mca_common_sm_mmap_init: mmap failed with
errno=12mca_mpool_sm_init: unable to shared memory mapping (
/tmp/openmpi-sessions-mpiu@tango_0/default-universe-1529/1/shared_mem_pool
.tango)mca_common_sm_mmap_init:
/tmp/openmpi-sessions-mpiu@tango_0/default-universe-1529/1/shared_mem_pool
.tango failed with errno=2mca_mpool_sm_init: unable to shared memory mapping (
/tmp/openmpi-sessions-mpiu@tango_0/default-universe-1529/1/shared_mem_pool
.tango)PML add procs failed-->Returned "0ut of resource" (-2) instead of "
Success" (0)
this is the result when I run free -m                  total   used   free
shared  buffers   cachedMem:          2026    54    1972      0         6
    25-/+ buffer cache:    22      511
 Swap:         511     0       511
Sandra Guija