Hi Jeff, I shared the openpi libraries through NFS. I am able to ssh with out
password, using id_rsa and eval`ssh-agent`
I got mpirun run the thee test you mentioned below. The test succeed only if I
run on the master.I am running with the mpiu user with same UID,But I am not
able to run the mpirun on the remote host. The message I got when I run on the
remote host is below.I have check the permission on the .ssh and libraries, and
I included the PATH in .bashrc and .bash_profile, I tried modify /etc/profile
but not sure how to do it.I attached the screen shoot when I run on the master.
shell$ mpirun--debig-daemons --host tango1
hello_world-bash:/home/openmpi/bin/mpirun: Permission denied

Sandra Guija