Hi,

Di you get this working? I would need very same functionality (getting
webpage content, as dom to traversal). It feel strange to me that WebView
(SilicaWebView) does not provide access to webpage content? Maybe it has
reasons, I don't know as very new to mobile apps..
I have also tried to find solution by using "XMLHttpRequest" javascript
way, but did not yet find any. I would like to keep my code purely on
QML/Javascript but in this case it's ok to have also C++ solution. I have
done a lot C++ but so many years back and certainly not mobile platforms.

-Samuli