Hi,

So how to find what Qxxx classes are supported and what not?
E.g. this porting guide suggest to use

QT += webkitwidgets

http://www.jollausers.com/2013/08/harmattan2sailfish/

But if I try that Jolla SDK just says
 error: Unknown module(s) in QT: webkitwidgets

Is there any way to use "QWebPage" to be able get hands on to web pages
DOM? I don't need to show webpage or edit it just parse and find something.
If it's not possible, then I guess have to try proposed QXmlStreamReader,
it's more low level I guess?

Br
-Samuli