?????????????????

Now I'm really confused

?????????????????

if it's not allowed in harbour why do you propose it as a solution?

As much as I don't want to, I think I will revert to bad form, I will
create my config/cache/data folders at run-time, I will have my game create
and use the settings and data files at the correct place and if someone
doesn't like my game and removes it then he or she will have garbage on the
device.

Let them deal with the problem with the jolla support team.

I know it's BAD but it seems jolla team haven't thought it through.

I know it's not proper to make comparisons but having my games on four
different app stores (badaOS, webOS, BlackBerry and iOS) and all being
source compatible makes me think there are a lot of issues with this new
platform.

I didn't expect porting will be without an effort but then again I didn't
have that much problem porting for example to iOS, considering that it's a
platform the proposed language of development is Objective-C and not C/C++.