On 07 Apr 2014, at 16:11, Filip Kłębczyk <fklebc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> "We don't want the community to work on the bugs and take our jobs!".

I don’t know any of the context of the discussion you’re referring to, so I
won’t say anything about that particular case.

I will say this: You’re of course free to criticise whatever you want.

But don’t let that criticism of an individual tar an entire company, 80+ people
with their own opinions, minds, and thoughts by the same brush - especially if
you expect those same people to listen to your thoughts.

Taking an offensive stance is a great way to elicit defensive reactions
unnecessarily (and unhelpfully).