It seems that the original topic was a bit forgotten in favor of the forum vs. ML vs. TJC (which is a good and intersting topic but no matter what tool we use we will have to go back to the main question).

Just to try to steer the boat back on the original journey this the question that David was asking at the beginning:

On 22/05/14 17:18, David Greaves wrote:
> We need to be careful about over-policing discussions but there is such a
thing
> as under-policing too.
>
> How would we (community, not Jolla) determine the line? and what measures do
we
> think should be taken?
>
> Lorn pointed to this as a useful document:
>    http://www.kde.org/code-of-conduct/

Stefano