Hi Juha

I am now on the train. Deployment also works with WiFi active, but not properly connected.

This means that - at least in my case - adding SailfishSDK to the /etc/hosts is a good fix for this error.

I think this is one for the Known Issues page.

I guess that (without the entry in /etc/hosts) active networking is required for "SailfishSDK" to be resolved. Of course I could SSH in, because I was using localhost as the machine name to connect (ssh -p 2222 -i ~/SailfishOS/vmshare/ssh/private_keys/engine/root root@localhost).

Thanks for your help and forebearance,

Chris