Den 2016-02-01 kl. 19:58, skrev george b:
The only missing thing is a working push service to get a real user
experience with a messaging application.

Does anyone know something about that? I didn't find any good resources
about this topic on the internet.

There exists a question about that at TJC [1]. One idea, described at [2], seems to be to use an MQTT based service. Not much seems to have happened the last years though.

I'm not involved in any of this myself but thought I could share what I have seen, since I also think it would be nice with some push service for SFOS.

/Erik

[1] https://together.jolla.com/question/9724/push-notifications/
[2] https://wiki.merproject.org/wiki/Middleware/PushNotifications