>>> Let's keep the discussion non-political/-philosophical - otherwise there's
>>> no
>>> end.
>> Sure. Keep the discussion "GPL or not" non-political/-philosophical. Why
>> discuss at all?
>
> While I think this discussion can not be lead without political or
> philosophical considerations, I agree that this particular subtopic is
> noise in the discussion. Let's get back on topic.

I read a lot of strong words and claims like “ethical correct decision” and
similar in this debate (I had them on my mind too) which are by definition
highly political and philosophical and I for my self question the metrics I
use to support these.

But yes, this list is not the right place to discuss this.

Thomas