Hey,

what about `ipc_stack` due to its utilization of the former? But still: I'm
still not convinced of the reason to give it a name. All operating systems
have a default stack but no one is bound to use it and can use their
`ultra` stack etc. (in Linux e.g. as a library). The naming of uIP is
mainly historic, since it started out as a seperate project. As far as I
know TinyOS' stack has no name either.

Cheers,
Martine