Hi Baptiste,

you could try reading out the frame buffer after that
although I am not sure the current mode of operation actually
updates the frame buffer with the ACK frame.
(The data sheet is also kind of unspecific on this.)

Other than that I don't see an easy solution, only porting
the driver to basic operation mode.

Best, Thomas