Egbert Eich writes:
 > Aidan Kehoe writes:
 >  >  Ar an 2ú lá de mí 6, scríobh Egbert Eich :
 >  >
 >  >  > Also they seem to have difficulties to make attachments
 >  >
 >  > NB; this is not a badly-designed-user-interface issue; bugzilla on
 >  > bugs.xfree86.org is _buggy_ with regard to creating patches.
 >  >

 > Maybe you have misunderstood me:
 > Bugzilla isn't there to create patches.
 > However one can create an attachment which contains a patch
 > and mark the mime type as a patch. This works as I have already
 > done that myself.
 > So please explain what is '_buggy_'.

And I forgot to add:
First people advocated that XFree86 has a bugzilla.
Now we have one and people complain that it is broken.

Our expertise is developing X not running a bugzilla.

Where are the people with this expertise, the volunteers
who step up and offer to help us to tweak it so it suits
our needs best?
Where is the community spirit? I definitely miss it here
in this list.

Egbert.