Ar an 3ú lá de mí 6, scríobh Egbert Eich :

 > Egbert Eich writes:
 >  > Aidan Kehoe writes:
 >  >  >  Ar an 2ú lá de mí 6, scríobh Egbert Eich :
 >  >  >
 >  >  >  > Also they seem to have difficulties to make attachments
 >  >  >
 >  >  > NB; this is not a badly-designed-user-interface issue; bugzilla on
 >  >  > bugs.xfree86.org is _buggy_ with regard to creating patches.

[...]

 > And I forgot to add:
 > First people advocated that XFree86 has a bugzilla.
 > Now we have one and people complain that it is broken.

Bugzilla is great, it's a valuable tool, and thank you all for putting it in
place. It certainly makes life easier for the rest of the world who don't
have CVS access, and I suspect it makes life easier for you too.

As someone who has put diff output into comment fields, though, I wanted to
point out that people have had good reason for doing so. We weren't just
trying to make your life more difficult, even if it sometimes seems that
way.

 > Our expertise is developing X not running a bugzilla.  Where are the
 > people with this expertise, the volunteers who step up and offer to help
 > us to tweak it so it suits our needs best?  Where is the community
 > spirit? I definitely miss it here in this list.

Okay, I'm a long way from being a Perl expert, but I can try; what version
of Bugzilla is being used on that machine? Was it installed as a Debian
package, or by hand?

--
Parhásárd; rex quondam Pokémonorum, rex futuram Pokémonorum.