Hi,

> I see keyboard topics are being discussed right now...
> there is long standing problem with the CapsLock and turkish keyboard
> that would be nice to have fixed.

Yes. There *was* such problem and it was discussed year ago. :-)
(I don't remember but I was sure you took part in that discussion.)

Now Turkish keyboard users just have to set XkbOption "caps:shift".
With that option Xlib doesn't use 'internal capitalization' but CapsLock
key acts as 'locking Shift' (but can be canceled by Shift key).  It solves
the problem.

--
 Ivan U. Pascal         |   e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
   Administrator of     |   Tomsk State University