On Sun, 10 Aug 2003, Warren Turkal wrote:

>Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2003 19:06:58 -0500
>From: Warren Turkal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>Subject: patch for ia64 page size
>
>Here is a patch for page size problems on ia64 and radeon.
>
>Patch by Chris Ahna:
>
>Fixes critical page size problems on ia64 architecture.  See following URL
>for
>details:
>
>https://external-lists.valinux.com/archives/linux-ia64/2001-August/002037.html
>
>Comment by [EMAIL PROTECTED]:

Why are you submitting _my_ patch, without even asking me about
it?  If you had, I'd have told you that that patch is an ugly
mess, not suitable for upstream submission for numerous reasons.
It works, but it is far from clean and ready for inclusion in
CVS.

Before submitting my patches upstream, please contact me first to
find out what my own plans are.  I generally send patches
upstream myself personally when I feel they are ready to be
included upstream.  If I haven't, it is a good idea to ask me why
not first.  I can save you some headaches.

--
Mike A. Harris