On Thu, 4 Dec 2003 12:35:57 -0800 (PST), Alex Deucher <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>run ldd on your glxgears or glxinfo executables and see which libGL it
>is using.

It is using the ones from the driver. It uses libGL which points to a link
which is the drvier lib. I made a diff on the file which is in the driver
directory and the installed libGL.so.1.2 and they are the same.

When I run glxgears I get now 300FPS which is a little better because
previously I had 99FPS but I think that was because I was using sync to vert
retrace.

when I run enemy territory it always claims that I'm using Mesa, though I
don't know why it thinks this. I already uninstalled Mesa, so there shouldn't
be any files there.

--
Gerhard Gruber
Maintainer of