Hi,

as I already pointed out some of the users affected by the problem don't
want to or aren't able to build XFree86 out of the CVS sources.
So I wrote a small hack which wraps around int 0x10 and prevents the
function in question (ax=0x5f64, bx=0x0300) from being called. I'm aware
that that's a much dirtier solution to the problem than the patched
driver but nonetheless I think it might be useful for people who want to
use the precompiled XFree86 that came with their distribution.

Download URL for 855wrap: http://www.chzsoft.com.ar/855wrap.tar.gz

CU Christian
--
Christian Zietz  -  CHZ-Soft  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
WWW: http://chzsoft.com.ar/ - Fido: Christian [EMAIL PROTECTED]:2437/74.9