In this particular case most of the contributions coming from Digia are
contribs which were in Gitorious before, and them not being accepted put at
least handled is our fault.

I think for those its only fair that those are handled against 4.8, and then
forward ported to 5.0.

Once those original patches are handled, I assume Digia will follow the normal
workflow by originating the patches in 5.0, and backporting them to 4.7/4.8.

--
Sent from my Nokia N9

On 1/11/12 6:03 ext Oswald Buddenhagen wrote:
On Wed, Jan 11, 2012 at 06:59:34AM +0000, ext Turunen Tuukka wrote:
> But we will push these also to Qt 5, of course we want it to contain these
> fixes as well. We plan to do this after the review is done and we know if
> the fix is accepted.

and how exactly do you plan to ensure that nothing falls through the
cracks? and that it is forward-ported *soon*? going for a jira excess,
with a subtask for each qt5 forwardport? i'll endorse an exception if
you present a credible process. have fun ...