>> And, what about QtService from QtSolutions ?

> I don't know what that does.

You can look to sources.. ;)

"The QtService component is useful for developing Windows services and Unix daemons."

BR,

Denis

17.06.2016 9:26, Thiago Macieira пишет:
On sexta-feira, 17 de junho de 2016 08:15:15 PDT Denis Shienkov wrote:
  >  I’d say Qt Core. This should not really require a large addition to it.

Do you mean QtSingleApplication or QtSolutions to QtCore?
QtSingleApplication. I don't know what else is in Solutions, so I can't
welcome them yet.

Because then QtSingleApplication should be removed from QtQtSolutions,
as it will be in QtCore... :)
Probably not immediately, because like KStandardDirs, the API is likely to
change when entering QtCore.