On Wed, Jan 17, 2001 at 02:22:06PM -0500, Dean Staff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> [...]
> I setup my 4.1b3 box to accept mail for any of the other servers on
> my local network and then relay internally to them. I did this by
> editing the smtpd_check_rules template. (Peter, I did this instead of
> using the delegate mail server option on the web interface, because I
> needed local delivery too) And was very surprised at how easy it was
> to figure out. I take back all the nasty things I said about
> switching to obtuse-smtp. (OH wait, those comments were only muttered
> under my breath ;-)  )
> [...]

I don't understand why you needed to do this.

Set the domains up in the web manager and they will be delivered
locally. They will also be added to smtpd_check_rules automatically.

If you want some of those domains to be delivered elsewhere (as
opposed to all domains with DelegateMailServer), you want to add a
custom fragment to /var/qmail/control/smtproutes

Gordon
--
  Gordon Rowell                         [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  http://www.e-smith.org (development)  http://www.e-smith.com (corporate)