E-Smith 4.1beta 4:
Today I recognized that emails with international characters in the email header, are
changed to '?' when they pass out or in through qmail of e-smith 4.1beta4. This happen
when I'm receiving or sending email with Outlook 2000. Sending the mails with Netscape
4.76 the characters are okay. Wouldn't be wondering if its related to Outlook :-(

rpm -qa | grep qmail delivers:
        qmail-1.03-4
        qmailanalog-0.70-2
        e-smith-qmailanalog-1.4.0-01
        qmail-initscripts-1.03.1-2

E-Smith 4.0:
I tested this behavior on my older e-smith 4.0 system that did not happen there.

rpm -qa | grep qmail :
        qmail-1.03-2
        qmail-initscripts-1.03.1-1

Outlook is set to "WestEurope (ISO)" for outgoing and not marked incomming email
messages.
International characters inside an email body are not affected.

Michael Jung