This is really a Mitel bug in my opinion.  IMAP servers have the
capability to report which directory all mail folders are located in.
 The problem is mitel didn't rebuild (in the case of the IMAP server
used by mitel it actually requires a re-compile) the IMAP server to set
the proper mail directory to ~/Mail/. If they had it would allow all
IMAP clients to automatically configure themselves.  Instead, all IMAP
clients need special configuration for things to work nicely. :(

I wish this would get fixed.

Corey