From: "Darrell May" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> That is the current settings already in e-smith-procmail-0.1-5.noarch.rpm?
>
> [root@sme5 functions]# ll userpanel-procmail
> -rwsr-x--- 1 root admin 33980 Oct  9 06:09 userpanel-procmail

Well, all I can tell is it wasn't the same as the other files (-rwxr-x--- i
believe)
after i installed it..
Which wonders me; what are the settings of the dir /etc/e-smith/web on your
system?

> > As a second point, i wondered why Stephen decided to deliver to
> > ~/Mail/<somefolder>
>
> This is the correct choice as ~/Mail is the SME5 webmail/IMP default mail
> folder setting.  Easy to change to support Outlook Express but correctly
> set to support SME5 defaults.

Hmm, I saw the topic coming by a few times...had no time for investigations

It wasn't ~/Mail on 4.1.2 , was it ? (on my system, a 4.1.2+, it's
~/Maildir)

Regards,

 Bart