> This is the correct choice as ~/Mail is the SME5 webmail/IMP default mail
> folder setting.  Easy to change to support Outlook Express but correctly
> set to support SME5 defaults.

I have tried to modify the following template:

/etc/e-smith/templates-user/.procmailrc/procmailrc

but I did not succeed. the procmail-user.panel only says:

"Error: you have forwarded to folder test which does not exist."

However I did change $home/Mail/ to simply $home/

Any ideas?

Ringerl | [EMAIL PROTECTED]