I'm looking for recommendations on new ethernet cards. The list of supported
cards is rather challenging, in that most of them are quite old. What does
everyone else buy that works out of the box with e-smith and is a good price
value?

One of my personal favorites, the D-Link DFE-530TX+, is giving me trouble
right now. I happened to have it in the machine I'm testing e-smith on, but
e-smith doesn't recognize it. From the D-Link support site it looks like
I'll need to compile the driver for Red Hat. But e-smith doesn't ship with
GCC. So now I need to figure out how to get GCC on this machine. Or I need
to buy a different network card. Advice?

---
Patrick K. O'Brien
Orbtech.com - Your Source For Python Development Services
Phone: 314-963-3206