Jaime Nebrera Herrera <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

>   Hi Dan,

I guess 'Darrell' translates to 'Dan' in Spanish ;->

>   There is a Linux utility that conects to the POP mailbox before actual
<snip>

This would not work.  We need to stop at the smtp connection long before
pop mailboxes are reached.

I'm extremely busy today and I'm now leaving my office for client calls.  I
will not be able to work on this issue until much later today, maybe
tomorrow.

I will work on a new smtpd_check_rules fragment as I've suggested as time
permits.  If anyone else beats me and creates the fragment or provides any
other viable solution, please share and send me a copy directly.  If it
works, I promise a bonus to the winner ;->

I've already built an 'E-mail Blocking' server-manager panel and
accompanying smtpd_check_rules fragment to block spammers dead at the smtp
door!

Thanks in advance.

Darrell May
DMC Netsourced.com