Hi John,

On Fri, 18 Jan 2002 01:47, John Lederer wrote:
> I am involved with a project called Rolodap.   Rolodap is a full
> featured contact manager that uses OpenLDAP and php.

<snip>
I've had a look at it and it is a nice package, thanks John :-)

> The project is at http://rolodap.sourceforge.net and there is a demo at
> http://www.dewittross.com/rolodap .

<snip>

> Is there an e-smith developer out there that might be interested in
> turning Rolodap into a package easily installed on e-smith?  It might be
> a nice additioon for a business using e-smith as its server.  We could
> provide help on setup and configuration, but someone would have to do
> the work to turn it into an easy user installed package, create the
> templates, etc.

I'm looking at doing this for one of my clients. I almost have it working and
have taken down notes as I go along so at the very least, I'll have a HOW-TO,
but the plan is to have an RPM.

Hope to have something to report after the weekend.

Don't be surprised that I have a few questions along the way.

Cheers,

André

--
André Joanisse