My profound apologies to everyone.

I posted a message 3 months ago regarding whether aynone was interested
in Rolodap.

You replied, you had questions, etc. etc.

Through a piece of stupidity on my part almost all the replies filtered
to my "junk" email folder. I just noticed this when I did a search and
happened to search the junk email.

If I can still be of help please let me know.

Did anyone get this running successfully on e-smith?

There is now a how-to on installing rolodap
http://www.omaha.org/%7Eadamh/rolodap_howto.html

The project itself is at http://rolodap.sopurceforge.net

I would love to see it become a blade or an e-smith rpm.

My apologies again.

Reagrds,
John Lederer