On Thursday February 21 03:41, Darrell May wrote:

> Blake Heinemann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:
>
> > In looking through the how-to, what happens if I've used Darrell's
> > How-to and changed the default locations of the mail sub-folders so that
>
> > they're all off the users's home directory and not under the mail
> > directory?
>

> If you are looking to now move to use Courier you will have to manually
> edit Michael scripts, etc to match.

Should not be needed. The script recursively searches the user's home
directory for mail folders. All mailfolders found in $HOME and $HOME/Mail
will be copied to $HOME/Maildir. A nested folder structure will be preserved.
A mailfolder is any directory, which have the subdirectories cur, new and tmp.

> If I may suggest.  If things are working, I'd say why change?  If things
> are not working then maybe this is a needed changeover to undertake.  Your
> call however I would duplicate and do this on a non-production server first,
> work out all the issues then move to my production server only when I was
> confident it works.
I agree with Darrell. If UW-IMAP is working fine for you, don't change.

Michael