What everyone is missing is that there currently exists smtpd_check_rules
that are meant to be applied to all message traffic.  These rules are built
into the SME server and are there for a reason.  They match many templated
and db accounts entries and are used for restricting mail traffic by account
to be internal or external.

The UW-IMAP implementation and the default IMP implementation was set to
process through these rules.

The new Courier implementation appears to do IMAP directly and bypasses the
smtpd_check_rules and breaks expected behaviour.

I've tried many times in previous posts to explain the smtpd_check_rules
feature.  I know it is difficult to understand.  IMHO I feel bypassing these
rules is not good otherwise why would they be there in the first place.

Darrell May
DMC Netsourced.com
http://netsourced.com
http://myEZserver.com