Brandon,

This is my exact plight also. I know there is something out there, it's
just a case of finding it I would suspect.PDA access is an absolute
requirement by my clients.
What would be the feasibility of writing a PDA client for something like
PHProjekt? I thought I looked at one of the groupware projects and saw
that a client was in development, and in what seemed like beta status.
I'll see if I can find that again if others are interested.

Garret