On Fri, 1 Nov 2002, Darrell May wrote:

> I'm willing to provide the time and resources I have to improve the SME
> Server, how about the same from Mitel.

Have you had a look at 5.6beta? Look at the changlog for each RPM and
count the contributions by Mitel staff.

> All I need is assistance with getting the foundation in place.

We've given you the mailfront and e-smith mailfront source RPMs. That is
"assistance in getting the foundations in place". It's all you or anyone
else needs to go further.

Each of us is free to offer assistance to you or not - that's one of the
meanings of "free" in "free software".

No-one, "Mitel"  included, is under any obligation to help you.

Why do you not understand these basic facts?