On Saturday 02 November 2002 09:04 am, little bark, BIG BYTE!! wrote:
> On Fri, 2002-11-01 at 22:00, Togan Muftuoglu wrote:
> > Why the hassle just stop services that you do not need so you have the
> > same thing but operating as you intend to not what it comes out of the
> > box. This way securty updates can be applied, upgrades can be performed.
>
> You've got a point.
>
> > Your other alternative get a distrbution specifically set for being an
> > email server SuSE Email Server 3 or if you need more functionallity the
> > new coming SuSE Open Exchange
>
> We are looking to:
>
> 1. Use a GPL product.
> 2. Use an easy system of administration, we like the web panel.
> 3. Continue using a system like templates (makes sense to us).
> 4. Create a package we can easily replicate (package) for our customers
> also looking for something with this kind of function.

You might also look at what I am using now;

clark connect at clarkconnect.org which is EASY to add to with standard red
hat rpm's, very secure, plus remote monitoring of servers, excellent dynamic
dns (if you need it) and good web management capabilites from inside the lan
(or outside if you add some packages)
and their office product - whcih has most of the features you will probably
need already rolled in

bob