* w9ya; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 02 Nov, 2002 wrote:
You might also look at what I am using now;

clark connect at clarkconnect.org which is EASY to add to with standard red hat rpm's, very secure, plus remote monitoring of servers, excellent dynamic dns (if you need it) and good web management capabilites from inside the lan (or outside if you add some packages)
and their office product - whcih has most of the features you will probably need already rolled in

Thanks but I would appreciate if you just send a reply to the list so I
can grab my very own copy. I do not understand why many people people
perefer to either CC or TO to the person who is already on a mailinglist
and has not specifically asked to be send a *private copy*. Is this
something lack of MUA if so change and get aproper one. If nopt then
think before act why should I receive two copies of something when one
is enough and think about bandwidth
Do nat take this personally yet this is what I believe was and is and
will be Netetiquete or was that about Jazz :-)

--

Togan Muftuoglu