Hi everybody
I saw a message in the "General discussion" forum saying that mitel has
released 5.6 to their clients. I have a simple question : does SME 5.6 still
a GPL licence softtware or Mitel has decided to keep the source for them ?
If it's no more a source free server, does anybody know a equivalent server
under GPL?

Laurent Roudier