To all,

Since there are many questions which all of us are stuggeling with, contribs.org has begun contacting the major contributors from the community to form a sort of 'brainstorm' team. The purpose of this 'brainstorm' thing is to provide a platform for discussion and idea's.

See contribs.org for futher details.

We hereby welcome anybody who is willing to 'donate' ideas and comments so we all eventually have a 'new' roadpath. Please join the effort and see contribs.org and make it a _joined_ effort. You're very much welcomed.

Regards,
on behalf of the contribs.org team,
Hsing-Foo

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
This note from John about the wiki pinged me on a long-standing issue that I wanted to bring up at some point to this forum. For most of the past year, we have done very little at all to maintain the FAQ
posted at http://www.e-smith.org/faq/

At this point it's woefully out of date in many areas and really
should just be pulled down from the site as we haven't had the
resources to maintain it for quite a long time and I don't see
it getting on our priority list any time soon.   Before I ask for
the link to be removed, though, I wanted to know if anyone out there
would be willing to maintain the FAQ.  It could be a single person
or a group of people.

A wiki is actually great for this type of thing, which is why John's
message made me think of this.

The wiki is already setup, remember....??

http://www.senecainfo.us/

Actually http://www.senecainfo.us/tiki/ , correct?

Anyone interested?  If so, please feel free to grab the content that
is there and refactor mercilessly... once you have a start, we'll be
glad to point e-smith.org/faq/ to that site.

Regards,
Dan