I too are all for keeping this discussion on this list.  This list was setup
for GPL Dev Info Discussions, lets keep them here.

I think that as and when a need for a seperate discussion forum is required
then contribs.org would be ok, but until that time I would like to see all
discussions kept on this forum.

Dean